So People Are Going To Quit Network Marketing!
In a previous blog I spoke about, why people say no to your network marketing opportunity, so in this blog I'm going to be dealing with the 5 reasons why people quit network marketing.
You may ask yourself the question, “well if network marketing is so good why would anybody quit?” Well the answer is very simple, people quit things all the time.
Just think about your own life and ask yourself the question, “how many things have you done that you are not doing any longer?” The reason why you're not doing them any longer is because you quit.
So it shouldn't come as a surprise that people quit network marketing, however the saddest thing is, those people who do quit network marketing, are normally the people who are trying to advise people about network marketing!
So what are the five reasons why people quit network marketing?
1. Wrong motive and expectation:- if people join our industry and they do not have a genuine passion for helping other
people and see other people advance, then they will quit the business. The reason is because all of their actions will be selfish and a selfish person cannot grow a big business. So they will very quickly get disillusioned and leave.
2. Listening to other people's opinions:- if a person doesn't have a true belief in the industry, then they will easily be swayed into some other type of business. E.G. There is a trend among Internet marketers to target network marketers to try to move them over from the network marketing opportunity that person is in, to their Internet marketing program.
Normally the message is one of, “forget about having to recruit people and develop people and be messed about by people, join my program where you can make thousands and thousands without having to deal with the hassle of people”.
The type of people who are attracted to that message are people who where not really focused on helping people in the first place. Therefore this is a very enticing message to cause them to leave networking marketing all together and switch.
3. Poor Company Experience:- if a person has had a pretty poor experience with one particular company in network
marketing, the danger is that they cloud the whole image of the industry based on that one experience with that particular company and then they quit network marketing altogether.
4. Unteachability:- The key quality to have in network marketing is the ability to be teachable because everything that you need to know, you're going to be shown. However if a person is not teachable and they cannot get over their ego, then they will not allow themselves to be mentored and eventually they will leave network marketing.
5. No Work Ethic:- network marketing is exactly that, its work and if a person does not have a good work ethic, they will not put in the activity needed to grow the business. When this happens a person will
eventually leave, because they are not getting what they expected. Consistency is key and so a lack of it will result in no growth.
So now you know why people quit, do not be surprised when they do, remember you cannot take people further than they want to go.
If you got value from this please leave me a comment a share on any of the social media platforms you use.
Business Coach & Mentor
PS if you want to hear from a 7 figure veteran of the industry and hear what it takes to establish a sustainable 6 & 7 figure income, click HERE