What Does It Mean To Add Value To People In Network Marketing?
Network Marketing as a profession and has the potential to completely turn a person’s life around, however you cannot just pitch at people all the time. People will see straight through that very quickly. You have to ask yourself the question “Are you adding value to people in network marketing?” This is such an important thing to understand because it will be the difference between attracting people verses repelling them!
Mike Dillard Magnetic Sponsoring was really the first book the brought the concept of attraction marketing into the Network Market arena and since then the concept has grown into an essential strategy.
MLM Recruiting Is A Skill
As with all skills, MLM recruiting is something that needs to be learned, however when you lead with value the actually recruitment process becomes a lot easier. People do not like to be sold, but they buy things all the time! This is because when they are comfortable they are more open to make decisions. So how can you make someone comfortable enough to join you in your MLM company?
- Do not sell your company to them but listen to their pain and bring a solution to their pain
- Understand it is a process, people don’t just join business opportunities just like that, they join MLM companies when the timing is right for them.
- Genuinely want to help them and don’t just see them a Dollar/Pound signs
- Have an unshakable belief in your opportunity and do not be intimidate if you are not in one of the top MLM companies, just as long as it is a very good opportunity with good products or services.
- Have the right level of posture and know that you are not looking for people who are looking for Network Marketing jobs, but understand this is a real business opportunity.
- Be the leader that you would want to follow and you will come across very attractive to your prospects.
- Have to right processes in place so that when they join you, they can be productive from day 1
- Give away so much value for free that they will be afraid not to join you and miss out on the deeper things you can share with them.
- Let them leave any communication they have with you with a good feeling, even if they are not interested in your opportunity, as this could still be a value source of referrals. (THIS IS BIG)
- Do not be afraid to ask for a decision. Have some kind of Call To Action, remember you are in control of which direction the conversation goes. (Remember, the one asking the questions is the one controlling the conversation).
A really good book which will teach you how to get a constant flow of endless referrals is: Endless Referrals, Third Edition by Bob Burg
Places Where You Can Add Value In NetworkMarketing
Social Media:– This is a good place but unfortunately it is full of people spamming their opportunity. This means there are a lot of people who do not know what they are doing, so this is a whole group of people that you can now add value to. Remember you are not trying to get them to leave their business and join yours, that would not be very ethical, but you are looking to help them in their area of pain. Now in the process of doing that, because of all of the value you are giving out, some people will decide to join you in what you are doing because they are not happy where they are and they see the value in being mentored by you. That is just a bi-product of you serving others.
Your Blog:- Just like this post, you can share an immense amount of value through your blog. Remember your blog is your online home where people can really get a sense of what you are about. Hopefully by now you are forming some kind of opinion of me and my motives for doing what I do. Remember the most important thing you can create online is your BRAND!
Forums:- These are good places because you are able to directly answer questions for specific concerns people are having and people will get to know you because of how you serve them there.
Offline Strategies:- Networking Meetings, Workshops and speaking engagements. These are ways of really establishing credibility for yourself and then you can use footage from those live events to then create posts and add even more value online.
Be creative in your business but never forget, while you are creating all of this value in your marketing, never forget to do the immediate money making exercises, which is going and directly speaking to people and you have the 10 qualities I mentioned in the previous paragraphs, this will support you in that activity as well.
It is crucial that people who get involve in Network Marketing learn MLM lead generation because this will develop a constant stream of new people for you to speak to. The main reason why people struggle to build a business with an MLM company is because they run out of people to speak to. So if you can show someone how to get over this hurdle, then if anyone asks you the question “Are you adding value to people in Network Marketing?” You can categorically say “YES!”
If you have found value in this post please feel free to share it on all of the social media platforms you use and PAY IT FORWARD!
Business Coach & Mentor
Change Your Mindset And See The Success Happen!
P.S This is why a teach my team how to master MLM Lead Generation if they are willing to consistently carry out some simple steps and I am going to share those steps with you. Click onto the link below and learn the simple steps needed to take your business to the next level: